Thursday, July 29, 2010

11 days until the adoption seminar

11 days and counting.

Trying to keep myself busy. I'm anxious to go listen to what is being said.

Every day, all day, I always listen to Christian radio stations. The songs that keep sticking out to me are songs about listening to God and hearing Him speak to you.

Today I heard a talk show about letting God open and close the doors that are in front of you through your journeys.

Is adoption going to be an open door? Is this what His plan is for us?

I went to visit my step-mom today since I had a day off work. I met her at their house in Birmingham and we went to a little quilt shop in Berkley and then to a little restaurant not too far from the quilt shop. We had fun and visited. The whole drive down there and back I just kept imagining what it would be like to have a child in a car seat in the back .

I kept imagining myself being a mom and being able to bring my child with me whenever I run errands like that. Or just going to visit family. What an amazing feeling that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.