Friday, July 30, 2010

Daydreaming

I don't know if I'm getting swept up in the idea of potentially being a parent... but I find myself daydreaming about being able to leave Jack home with his children... And being able to come home and see what kind of havoc the house is in. What an amazing thing to be able to see, Jack with the kids ... Would he take them out in the garage and leave them hanging in a bucket like his dad did :) ... or would he attempt to play with them and their toys making a big mess. If they get hungry will he try to make them something to eat or will he wander helplessly trying to take care of the crying children.

I have no idea, but for the first time, I feel like at some point I might get to find out!

10 days until the seminar!

2 comments:

  1. I have to ask...hanging in a bucket??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn it, I knew I shouldn't have checked this at work. You're choking me up here...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments below.