Friday, August 20, 2010

Things are quiet around here

Although, what can we really expect. We have no plan and no plans for moving in any direction on this. I feel like this feeling of quiet and waiting is going to last a long time.

Last night we had Jack's brother and his fiance over for dinner. Kelly and I visited and the boys did... who knows what. Probably played with Jack's toys.

For someone who always likes to have a plan, it's an interesting feeling to not. It's a surprisingly powerful feeling too... to completely give up control of this situation to God makes me feel like something is finally going to change. It's out of my hands and into the most capable hands there are.

The night before last we walked the Woodward Dream Cruise. I walked a little over 5 miles in flip flops... that was the stupidest thing I've done in a long time. My poor feet are still recovering!

And I'm painting the second bathroom upstairs. I think I might paint the guest bedroom next. I just need to pick a paint color. But that room is a little trickier too because I need to paint the ceiling too.

Second bathroom upstairs looks great... better get to that second coat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.