Friday, September 3, 2010

Divine intervention

My friend was minding her own business at work yesterday and she started to hear knocking in the supposedly empty building next door to hers. She works alone at her office so she walked 2 doors down to get the owner of the building to come and explore the empty building to see if anything was amiss. Thankfully, nothing was wrong and they couldn't find the source for the sounds that she heard. While they were searching, he mentioned that he had lost one of his girls on his team and would my friend know anyone who was looking for part time work.

Well as a matter of fact, she said, I sure do.

And we met for lunch that day, my friend told me all about the job, after lunch we went up there, I had an interview, and I start on September 13th when the receptionist gets back from vacation! It's Monday through Thursday 8am to 2pm. I couldn't be more excited! I don't have to deal with planning things around work. I don't have to worry that my schedule is going to change from one week to the next. I can go to work and get home before Jack gets home from work. I will be able to go back to having a normal life with Jack again!! I'm so excited!!

So Glory be to God and hey God, thanks for knocking and hey Ashley, thanks for answering for me :)

1 comment:

Feel free to leave your comments below.