Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Housewarming party menu

I'm waiting for my clothes to dry in the dryer so I thought I'd put together my menu plan for our Housewarming Party that is on Saturday.

We are expecting anywhere from 30-60 people. Probably will be in the middle, and over the course of the day. I'm so excited!! Especially because I have finally figured out what all I am going to be making!

Hamburgers and Hot Dogs on the Grill with all the fixin's


Better made potato chips




Veggie Tray with Ranch



Fresh Fruit


Corn on the Cob



Cheesy Potato Leek Soup



Taco Salad




I'm making this cake only in cupcakes! (recipe and picture from here)

and the piece de resistance ....


Apple Cider and Donuts from a local Cider Mill!!

Trust me, I couldn't be MORE excited about the cider and donuts :D

2 comments:

  1. Yum. You inspired me to google and find a local cider mill. That is one of the few things I will miss about NY!

    Throw in a couple veggie burgers and I'll be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I think I may have to make that cake! YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments below.