Friday, September 10, 2010

Worked on the house all day long

Cleaning the house is EXHAUSTING!!

Especially deep cleaning every single room! I wish I could keep my house company ready all the time. I have found lots of different types of cleaning tips all over the place to try to make that happen... but mostly, I fail miserably! My house isn't messy, but more often than not, it's just plain cluttered.

I dusted and vacuumed and scrubbed. Then I baked tonight and made 2 huge batches of m&m cookies so now when I wake up in the morning, I'm going to have some dishes and cleaning the kitchen to do.

I'm really excited about our housewarming party! I have so much food prep to do tomorrow. Today I did a lot of the cleaning, but I still have cleaning to do tomorrow too. I need to clean off all the couches, give both the dogs a bath. Clip Bessie's nails... i did Dixie's this evening. I need to vacuum upstairs, wash the sheets on our bed, make the beds upstairs. Oh I have so much left to do!!!

I should go to bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.