Friday, October 1, 2010

The calendar months just keep flipping by.

It was 2 years ago this month that I first started having bleeding problems... 2 years ago that we first discovered that we weren't just taking a "little while" to get pregnant, that we were actually dealing with infertility.

How has 24 months gone by since the first time a doctor said to me, "Don't worry, you're young." And blew me off? Dear Dr. A... a few more months ... a few 24 more months has gone by. When do YOU think, in your "professional" opinion, that we should start to "worry".

I can't believe how many awful doctors I've met in the last 24 months. I can't believe how many doctors have taken advantage of our situation and our desire to have a child by costing us an arm and a leg and getting us absolutely no where.

We have spent over $10,000 so far just trying to diagnose what is wrong.

I know many have spent much more than that... but we have never done IUI or IVF. So, knowing that, just to DIAGNOSE is a bit ridiculous.

2 years later though, I feel more in love with my husband than ever. We are trying to get our new house ready for Winter. We are putting in a central boiler (a wood burning stove that is outside) and trying to get all that done in the next couple weeks. Last night we dug the trench for the pipes from the boiler to the house. That was a big adventure!

Our 3rd wedding anniversary is next month! We went and had some pictures done last weekend so that we could have some current pictures to frame in our house.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.