Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thankful

Thanksgiving is this week and I just wanted to share what I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for a lot of things, but most of all, I'm thankful for my God. My God who loves unconditionally, no matter how many times I manage to mess things up. I'm thankful for my God who sent His son to die for my sins!

I'm thankful for my husband, Jack. He is a great listener and a wonderful partner. I could not imagine my life without him!

I'm thankful for God's plan for our life. I don't know what it is, and even though it's been difficult at times, I know that He promises Joy unspeakable. I'm waiting for that joy! And I will remain faithful until that day comes.

I'm thankful for our home. I love our home and everything in it, we have been so incredibly blessed.

I'm thankful for our jobs. I have a great boss and co-workers and Jack loves his job. Especially living in Michigan, at at time like this where unemployment looms so unbelievably high!

I'm thankful for my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.