Sunday, December 5, 2010

In all things, give thanks!

To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever. Psalm 30:12

This is one of the verses that our Pastor shared in church this morning. I heard it and even though I had just read the 30th Psalm the other day, it didn't really strike me. Until he read it again.

I felt incredibly convicted! To God's Glory that I will sing His praises and not be silent... Well I'd like to think that this blog is my little soap box where I sing His praises, but I'm afraid that I'm not doing this to my full potential every day!

I have been given so many opportunities and for all of that I'm very thankful.

I was recently given a new opportunity for another job. I have accepted and I will begin to work 2 jobs each week, one at my office/administrative assistant position and the 2nd as a caretaker at a group home for elderly women. God has just blessed us so much financially in this unstable economy and every time something ends job wise, another job just shoots up out of nowhere!

So in all things, I give God praise and Glory!

Glory to God for my newest job!

1 comment:

Feel free to leave your comments below.