Sunday, December 12, 2010

Panic attacks = shopping sprees?

In the recent months I have really struggled with Sunday mornings. I love our church, I love our pastor, I love going to church with my husband, but there is just something about Sunday morning that really gets me in a positively foul mood...

I finally figured it out this morning... None of my clothes fit. I have 1 or 2 pairs of jeans that fit me well and maybe 1 or 2 shirts and nothing else. The other day I was having a hard time because I have no nice clothing at all, and all of my coats are very utility and sometimes, just sometimes, I would like to look nice. I am doing weight watchers and have recently lost about 20 pounds, so that is all well and good, but it is making it very difficult for me to get dressed in the morning!

So my wonderful husby took me on a shopping spree this afternoon. We hit some MAJOR sales and I was able to almost fully overhaul my wardrobe for less than $250! And, I got an awesome new coat from Eddie Bauer. Now I have my utility Carhartts and also a nice winter jacket that I won't be loading the wood burning stove in and I won't be getting all dirty.

I am super happy and excited to wear my new clothes and I am especially excited that we bought such great quality clothes on super sale and now I have things that last, and we spent less than if we would have bought the same amount of things from Target! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.