Monday, December 13, 2010

Snow day!

I was about to head out the door this morning when Jack called me. He had made it less than 10 miles away from home and he has about 40 miles to drive to work, It took him about an hour and a half to drive 10 miles away and drive 10 miles back. So we have a snow day today! I was already up and dressed so I started making some english muffins from scratch! The dough had to rise an hour and then I had to roll them out and cut them into biscuit sizes and now i'm just waiting for the muffins to rise again before I grill them.

(Recipe taken from Happy Housewife, link here.)

I think I'm going to catch up on some sewing today and laundry. It will be a fun snow day :)

It's okay a half a snow day for me though because I work at the group home tonight, but still... half a day off is better than no days off right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.