Thursday, December 9, 2010

Starting my second job today!

Of course, I would go out and get a second job a few weeks before Christmas and during my busiest time of this year!

This year we are super excited to be having a lot of parties to get together with friends and family at our house.

We hosted Thanksgiving here for my mom's side of the family last month.

Next Saturday, we are having an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party! It should be super fun! It looks like it's going to be relatively small, but we are all going to be wearing the ugliest Christmas Sweaters we can find and eating Christmas cookies and drinking egg nog and listening to Christmas music!

I should probably hang up some mistletoe too just for fun!

After that, on Christmas Eve, I am having my Dad and his wife over for dinner with my 3 siblings. And then on Christmas morning, my mom and my 3 siblings will celebrate together. Christmas afternoon around 2pm, all of Jack's extended family is going to start piling in to our house. There should be over 30 people at my house when all that is said and done! It should make for an exciting day :)

I sure do need to get cleaning the house, which is always fun! And then I also have a few sewing projects that I need to get finished before Christmas. One small, one medium and one large sized quilt! I can't wait until after Christmas when I can show pictures of those and show pictures of the recipients opening them!

It's time to head out the door to go to my first job and then later this afternoon it's first day at job #2! I am pretty excited and I can't wait to see how it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.