Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ugly Christmas Sweater Party and Home Decor

Jack and I had an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party on Saturday night. It was a blast. Lots of laughs and ugly ugly sweaters.

Punch. (Pineapple Juice, club soda, orange sherbet, raspberry sherbet and a little bit of grenadine)

Me!

Cheese Dip

Dippers

the spread







we had a blizzard last Sunday



Today I re-painted my kitchen:
BEFORE:
Photobucket
I basically hated this green since the day I finished painting... but we had an entire house to paint yet so I didn't have the luxury of repainting it... and today Jack and I were just tired of it. 7 months is too long to have ugly paint in your kitchen!



Kitchen view.
Photobucket

And AFTER:


MUCH better.

LOVE IT!

Tomorrow morning I am getting my hair done and I work at my Job #1 for the rest of the day. And then on Tuesday I will work for about 9 hours at job #2 and then I am off for the rest of the week :)

Looking forward to some cozy stay at home time with my wonderful husband and some Christmas festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.