Thursday, January 13, 2011

In Memory of Eleanor

One of the residents, Eleanor, passed away on Sunday. Her family came to the house so that one of her children who lives in Colorado could see where she has been living the last bit of her life since he never saw it. They all loved visiting with the girls and they even visited with me a little bit, even though I only had known Eleanor for a month or so. She was such a sweet lady.

You can search her on Amazon. She was a children's book illustrator. She had a few drawings hanging in her room that were just amazing. Why on earth did I never snap a picture of these?? That is a huge regret of mine for sure!

She was this spunky lady who didn't talk very much. I liked Eleanor, makes me sad that she's gone and I won't see her again for a long (God willing) while. I did know that she believed in Jesus and loved Him and accepted Him as her Savior so I know I will see her when I get to Heaven. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.