Monday, January 3, 2011

This is going to be a long week.

I have a court date on Friday for a speeding ticket I got two months ago. 5 over. BLAH! I haven't had a speeding ticket since I was 17 years old. Oh well... do the crime, pay the fine.

So because of that, I won't be able to work my normal Friday morning shift at the group home.

J, the owner of the group home, suggested that I work until 8pm instead of 6:30pm on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to make up my hours and then just take all of Friday off.

So I am going to be working from 8am to 8pm the next 3 days... But I will have Friday, Saturday and Sunday off. That will make for a long week.

These two jobs leave me utterly exhausted on the weekends! :) But I really do love them both so it's a good kind of exhausted.

I also went to the chiropractor today. I've been having back problems from lifting the women at the group home. He literally had to re-align every single vertebrae in my spine and my hips and knees. Yeah... no wonder I was in pain this weekend! I feel so much better! I love our Chiropractor. He's a miracle worker, I swear!

It's 8:30 and Jack and I got all of our chores done and watched some videos on Bethany.org. Now I'm planning on getting started on book #2. I made a list of books I want to check out too. I'm pretty excited to start some new series.

2 comments:

  1. I believe I was with you when you got your ticket when you were 17. I believe it was you, me, ashley, Rashawn and we were all heading to starbucks before choir. Oh good times we had in choir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no lol. It was during school. We were skipping and we went out the choir door lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments below.