Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Direction and guidance

Today, I woke up with a purpose. I woke up immediately thinking about the seminar for Foster Parenting that we are going to this evening. I began to pray for guidance and direction that we might know exactly which path to take.

I picked up my book and my cell phone and brought it downstairs and started a load of laundry. I sat down to catch up on emails and blogs in my Google Reader. One of the messages in my inbox today was from the Daily Word.


Tuesday, February 15, 2011
GUIDANCE
I am conscious of divine direction and follow its guidance.

Many thoughts float across my mind each day. I may have difficulty discerning what is right for me to do in any particular situation. Stepping aside for a moment of silence, I rest my awareness on the wisdom of my soul.

In the silence, the chatter of my thoughts begins to fade. Error thoughts have no power. In the silence there is clarity and I am conscious of divine direction, revealing the next step for me to take.

Whether the path ahead appears easy or challenging, I trust everything needed has been and will be provided. I walk a spiritual path of unfolding good, and in faith, I am guided each step of the way.

When you turn to the right or when you turn to the left, your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."--Isaiah 30:21

Then, I get an email from Family Christian. All coupons and advertisements for books and music and videos about sharing your faith with your kids. I'm really excited to get this seminar this evening. I hope that both Jack and I feel the pull and hear very clearly, "This is the way; walk in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.