Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fog is clearing!

I am so happy!! I was finally able to take a nap this afternoon after feeling completely run down all day. Around noon, I let the dogs out and walked to the mailbox and then the fire to toss in the junk mail and then back to the house. By the time I got back to the house, I was completely winded and exhausted. I couldn't shake the exhausted and sore feeling. Finally I was able to get in about a 45 minute nap and WOW! I'm a new woman!

I'm still stuffy but not sore and I feel so rested and renewed! I'm so glad! I was getting pretty sick of the chicken soup and orange juice with toast routine! Thank God for feeling better!

I finished 2 of my books today and it's only 5:30pm! Good thing I still have a big pot of chicken soup and I won't have to get up and make dinner for Jack when he gets home from work.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.