Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's one of those boring days...

It's beautiful weather, especially for February. I have the day off and I am bored out of my mind.

I have already spent the morning beginning the next book in the series I'm reading. Then I looked for all of our home paperwork (the closing paperwork from when we bought the house.) And after that I organized all of our tax paperwork and discovered we are missing Jack's w2. I set up our tax preparation appointment for this weekend.

I mapped out my 5k practice track... it's basically around the block by our house. Perfectly, it's exactly 3.1 miles! Unfortunately, or fortunately, however you want to look at it... it's all very hilly and muddy dirt roads :P I picked a 4 mile run on St. Patrick's day that I want to run! I need to start training! I've always been able to just hop right back in to it, so hopefully this will be no different. And also, I hope I never fall out of this. I'm trying to decide if I should bring my Bessie along for my run. I have a feeling it's going to be a muddy situation :)

I was looking up the tax information for our township too and discovered that during my run, I'm going to pass by the first home that was built in our township in 1837!! So I think I might just take a picture if I can find it!

So no more looking for something to do... time to go enjoy an afternoon jog and get ready for my 4 mile run that is one month from today!! Rain snow or shine, I'm going to be out there practicing every day until my run on March 17th! It should be super fun right? Right??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.