Thursday, February 3, 2011

Luke 1:37

For with God nothing shall be impossible.

For Valentine's Day this year, Jack and I are heading to Bethany Christian Services to attend a Foster Care seminar. I can't wait for this incredible experience to begin! I'm terrified for these children who are in this situation and I'm scared to death how much this is going to break my heart over and over again. I'm anxious to do what God is calling us to do and I know He will be faithful and He will carry us through this whole experience. I can't stop thinking about how soon we may just hear the pitter patter of little feet running through our house... or maybe the cry of a newborn throughout the night. Or maybe we will need to help a first grader learn to read and help them with their homework... just maybe!

Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will. Ephesians 1:5.

Each and every child He brings into our home was appointed by Jesus himself, and I can't wait to see what he has in store for us!

1 comment:

Feel free to leave your comments below.