Sunday, February 20, 2011

Made it through the night!

Only woke up a few times for meds for my patients. Bessie got her pain pills at 4:30am, poor little lovie woke up at 3:50am and was restless until it was time for her pills. At 5:30 Jack got more of his medicine. What a crazy situation. I'm laying in bed with Bessie in bed between us (which if you know me, that's a HUGE no-no) so that I can keep an eye on her and feel her if she starts to move or scratch. I wouldn't have felt right watching over her from the other room. Bessie of course is loving every second of it. Then I have Jack next to me zonked out on Nyquill and every 6 hours or so I am reaching over to feel him. Happily his fever seems to be well managed by two ibuprofin so that's great.

I'm trying to decide if I'm going to go to church by myself... I kind of want to. 2 weeks ago was my birthday and we didn't go and last week Jack and I were goofing around and lost track of time in the morning and were going to be way late so we didn't go. I miss it and I would really really like to go. Bessie isn't due for her pain meds again until 12:30 and Jack should get his ibuprofin in a little bit and then they would both be fine until after I got home from church.

We have our tax appointment today at 1pm too... which it looks like I might just be going to by myself! Boo! I really want Jack to go so that we can just get our stuff filed as soon as possible!

I also got my new cowboy boots yesterday and I was so looking forward to wearing them !!

So I think I might just go hop in the shower. I think my patients will be fine without me for 2 hours. Jack has had about 12 oz of OJ this morning and about 8 oz of water. So he's probably good for a while... right?

Okay. Then it's settled... I'm going to go to church by myself and I'm going to go get ready soon.

God Bless you all today!

1 comment:

  1. Poor doggie and poor Jack! Now it's official- God is definitely preparing you for some sleepless nights ahead looking after little ones! :D
    We have never taken our dog to a dog park. What's it like? He is only 14 pounds, but thinks he's 140 pounds, lol! Would he get romped on?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments below.