Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Still sick in our house.

That means don't stop by here unannounced! You do not want what we've got over here. Jack is still not 100%, he's probably at 50% I would guess and he is going in to work late today. He's getting dressed and ready to go.

I, on the other hand, never got quite as sick as him but instead of the flu, it looks like I got a chest cold. And with a lung transplant patient at the nursing home plus 6 other elderly women, the last thing in the world they need is someone in their face all day with a chest cold. I could wear a mask all day but it's much better to just take one more day and get better than to risk them getting sick at all.

This week we plan to finish filling out all the paperwork for our Foster Care application and getting all of the copies of our documents together and send them in. I hope we can get it in the mail by Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.