Thursday, March 3, 2011

Logging

I meant to upload these pictures two weeks ago, but I lost my camera cord!

Anyhow, this is what it looks like when we go get wood :)

Photobucket
Dixie outside before the driveway was plowed... you can barely see any wood behind the boiler because there isn't very much there ;)

Photobucket
Dixie showing me what a big girl she is... she can jump up and grab ahold of the clothes pins that were left on the clothes line!

Photobucket
The depth of new snow that we were working with... this is what our deck looks like!

Photobucket
Snow at our front porch.

Photobucket
Dogs getting ready, making sure our neighbor's yard is free of villains.

Photobucket
The tree to the left is the one we took down.

Photobucket
notching the tree

Photobucket
Me watching

Photobucket
Jack cutting

Photobucket
Double checking

Photobucket

Photobucket
Me praying... Did I mention this part stresses me out so much I feel sick??

Photobucket
Timber!

Photobucket
She's down!

Photobucket
Jack and Jim (my brother)

Photobucket
Me bundled up and ready to load up the wood

Photobucket
There's a lot of down time for me while I wait for Jack to get ready to cut it up.

Photobucket
Jim and I loading my truck

Photobucket
Jack finishing cutting up the trunk

Photobucket
Our wood pile before.

Photobucket
The wood first load.

Photobucket
Handsome Jack ready to go :)

Photobucket
Our road to go get wood ;)

Photobucket
Wood pile after the first load

Photobucket
Coming back out to get the second load of wood

Photobucket
Jack loading my truck

Photobucket
Jim loading my truck

Photobucket
Jim

Photobucket
Truck load

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sometimes it's a two man job

Photobucket

Photobucket
Back home to keep stocking the wood pile

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And that was the whole tree!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.