Saturday, September 10, 2011

13 weeks update.


How far along:  13 weeks today!
How big is baby:  Size of a Peach!  About 2.9 inches long from crown to rump!
Total weight gain:  Down another 2 pounds.  I'm -1 from pre pregnancy. 
Maternity clothes:  I would love to get some maternity jeans that fit comfortably!  I bought a new shirt and some tank tops the other day that I am in love with.  I want to buy tons more tops. 
Sleep:  I think I woke up 6 times last night to pee.
Best moment of the week:  Getting my hair cut.
Food cravings:  None
Food aversions:  Just about every kind of food.
Symptoms:  Nausea, Vomiting, round ligament pain, super fast hair growth.
Movement:  Nothing that I can feel yet.
Gender:  It's a surprise.
What I’m looking forward to:  My next doctor's appointment and then my next ultrasound... and my belly growing. 
What I miss:  ...
Next appt:  September 15th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.