Thursday, September 1, 2011

Doctor's Appointment yesterday! (Pg mentioned)

I thought that I had a UTI so I called the doctor and they got me in the same day.  I drank more than I ever thought possible yesterday and it looks like whatever it was, I may have flushed out on my own.

The other option that my doctor gave for my bladder pain was just that it's possible my uterus sits right on my bladder in an uncomfortable way and that's just the way my body is.  Just really something to get used to and not be alarmed about.  He listened to the baby's heartbeat on his Doppler and said everything looks great and we'll see you in two weeks!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is me at 11 weeks 4 days pregnant.  

I'm still feeling sick, but I think that I'm moving towards the end of that!  Or at least it is lessening a bit! 

I'm really excited about my doctors too because I have now met all four doctors in the practice.  I think I love my doctor the best, and then for second place, the other 3 are tied.  I really really like all 4 doctors and that's awesome.  

Everything is going so smoothly, aside from being sick, but it's really nothing I can't handle.  I spend the day hugging my barf bowl and watching tv and I'm getting through it just fine! 



How far along:  11 weeks 5 days
How big is baby:  Almost the size of a plum.  2 to 2 1/2 inches long.
Total weight gain:  Down 1 pound from a week and a half ago.  So only up 1lb.
Maternity clothes:  I bought a pair of maternity jeans from old navy but I'm not a real big fan.  I like to be able to wear long pants instead of capri's but I don't like the way the panel feels on my belly.
Sleep:  Waking up throughout the night to pee.
Best moment of the week:  I think it will be tomorrow when Jack gets home from work, we should be heading to the Chiropractor!
Food cravings:  None
Food aversions:  Nothing really.
Symptoms:  Nausea, Vomiting, but much less than before. 
Movement:  Nothing that I can feel yet.
Gender:  No idea... not finding out/sharing.
What I’m looking forward to:  Feeling movement!  Also my sister is coming this weekend!  I think this is the first time I'm seeing her since I found out I was pregnant!!
What I miss:  Being able to make plans.  I'm sick pretty often so I'm looking forward to being able to make plans more in advance than just that day.
Next appt:  September 15th.  I went to the dr yesterday too.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you didn't have a uti.. Those are so awful! (or at least they are for me). You are really starting to look preg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly! I will know more on Friday when my cultures come back from the lab but the pain kinda went away. I definitely think drinking tons of extra water has helped a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments below.