Saturday, September 17, 2011

T - 2 Months... and T - 6 months!!

So our 4th wedding anniversary is in 2 months... we have been together 6 years this fall/winter.  And... in 6 months is my due date.  FUN day.

Today, I am 14 weeks pregnant exactly.  Fun fun times. 

I woke up today with a LOT of energy for some reason.  I helped Jack make breakfast... my first time cooking anything in over 2 months.  Then I even helped Jack clean up the kitchen and do the dishes afterward!! Whaaaaaat.  I still felt pretty nauseous this morning, but hey, I'll take each small step as I can get it.

After breakfast, I got all of my clothes in the washer (by got, I mean, I asked Jack to put them in.)  I had all these dreams this morning while eating breakfast because I found a gymboree coupon for 25% off my entire purchase... yes please!


I started looking around for patterns for my diaper bag that I am going to make.  I really like Petunia Pickle Bottom bags but mostly for their fabrics... and they are VERY Amy Butler esque which is my favorite fabric designer... so I think the best for me would be to make my own... since I am able... and pick out my favorite Amy Butler fabrics.


Anyway - 14 weeks update.


How far along:  14 weeks today.
How big is baby:  I guess a lemon... I feel like these fruits are totally ridiculous at this point.  3 1/2 inches from crown to rump!
Total weight gain:  +0.  Still at pre-pregnancy weight... but my tummy's getting bigger.
Maternity clothes:  I still want to buy more :)
Sleep:  I slept great last night, but I'm still getting up a lot to pee.
Best moment of the week:  Seeing a tiny peek of an ultrasound at my doctor's appointment and finally seeing MY doctor!!
Food cravings:  None
Food aversions:  I don't want to shy away from anything specifically, but nothing sounds good.
Symptoms:  Nausea, Vomiting, Constipation
Movement:  Nothing that I can feel yet.
Gender:  It's a surprise.
What I’m looking forward to:  This is my favorite time of year... it usually goes by REALLY fast.
What I miss:  Umm... Feeling good every day.  I took my good health for granted :P
Next appt:  October 12th!  My sissy's birthday!! 

1 comment:

Feel free to leave your comments below.