Saturday, October 1, 2011

16 weeks + Bump Pictures

 16 weeks bump from the front.  I don't think I look that noticeable from the front, but I might be wrong.

16 weeks bump from the side.

How far along:  16 weeks today
How big is baby: 4.6" from crown to rump!! And supposedly baby grows inches in the next few weeks, so BIG growth spurt coming up!!
Total weight gain:  + 2.5 lbs.  I really would have thought it would be more than that... but this morning,  I was up 2.5 lbs from PP.  
Maternity clothes:  I bought a new outfit for my cousin's wedding yesterday.
Sleep:  Sleeping okay.
Best moment of the week: My cousin's wedding and visiting with the cousin table, which was awesome... and seeing my sister.  I can't wait to see the cousin table picture from the wedding... we had a good time :P
Food cravings:  None.  I had a dream last night that I went to Tony's (place up by birch run) and got a Tony's style breakfast of scrambled eggs and bacon and toast and their homemade strawberry jelly.  Mmmm.
Food aversions:  Umm nothing that I can think of... Just don't have that big of an appetite.
Symptoms: Throwing up every few days now.  I almost threw up in the shower this morning, but didn't end up doing it.... Praise the Lord is that going away?? :P 
Movement:  Little twitches but nothing big yet.
Gender:  It's a surprise.
What I’m looking forward to:  Ummm... Fall!  We started burning wood today... 50 degrees in the house overnight is just too chilly!!
What I miss:  umm... I've got nothing to put here.  Maybe having hoodies that fit :P  I just need some new hoodies!!
Next appt:  October 12th!  My sissy's birthday!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.