Saturday, October 8, 2011

17 weeks!

How far along:  17 weeks today
How big is baby: 5.1" from crown to rump!! This kid is getting huge.
Total weight gain:  My weight has gone down and up and down this week.  Yesterday I got on the scale and I was up 2 lbs from Pre-Pregnancy.  But I called my doctor to ask him about it and he said to just stop watching the scale... so this is the last time I'm updating my weight.
Maternity clothes:  I would like a couple more  pairs of jeans and a hoodie... is there such a thing as a non zip up maternity hoodie??
Sleep:  Not sleeping well.
Best moment of the week: Definitely feeling the baby move. 
Food cravings:  None.
Food aversions:  Junk food.
Symptoms: Still throwing up / nausea.  Oh my call with my Dr he told me I should be feeling better "soon."  I laughed and told him I didn't believe it, and to that he assured me that I should feel better guaranteed "some time around week 40."  lol Mkay, at least I have an end date ;)
Movement:  I can feel little kicks into my back and then this baby has this new fun thing it likes to do... it crouches down in the bottom right or bottom left side of my uterus and then does one of those "Popcorn" things that you do on a trampoline... and you just EXPLODE.  Baby's trying to bust out of there.
Gender:  It's a surprise.
What I’m looking forward to:  Fall!! and finding subjects to take pictures of... I got a new camera and I'm so so so excited to play with that.  The first few pictures that I took turned out amazing and I'm madly in love with it... but I can only take so many pictures of my yard and my animals before things get weird.
What I miss:  I kind of miss liking dessert.  I did have dessert twice yesterday *blush* but hey it's more than I've eaten in a long time! 
Next appt:  October 17th.  My appointment got pushed back almost a week, but now I will be seeing MY Doc instead of another doctor in the practice.  So yay for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.