Saturday, October 22, 2011

19 weeks!!

How far along:  19 weeks today
How big is baby:   a little over 6" from crown to rump!!  And about 9oz in weight :)
Maternity clothes:  I definitely need a better maternity clothes wardrobe.
Sleep:  Not so great... back hurts, need a big body pillow... and now Caleb up through the night :P
Best moment of the week:  Feeling baby kick.  And Caleb here bonding with Jack and I.
Food cravings:  None.
Food aversions:  Junk food.
Symptoms:  I have thrown up every day since last Saturday :P  Also going pee a lot.  And just an all over heavy feeling in my uterus.
Movement:  Lots of little bumps and kicks at night.
What I’m looking forward to: feeling bigger kicks and Caleb getting more settled... and my best friend having her baby... hopefully some time this week!! 
What I miss:  ehh. 
Next appt:  Middle of November some time.

1 comment:

Feel free to leave your comments below.