Saturday, October 8, 2011

2011 Resolutions

# 1 : My #1 most important goal for 2011 is to finish reading the Bible cover to cover. I think that all I have left to read is Revelation :P 

# 2 : Spend more time with my husband and getting to know how better and growing closer to him. loving him.

# 3 : Get to my goal weight!! Gonna have to put this off until March ;)

# 4 : Quit biting my nails. DONE!

#5 : Get pregnant. DONE!  See here.

# 6 : Personally lead at least 1 person to know Christ as their personal savior. Done! See here.

# 7 : Spend more time growing my friendships.  The last few months being sick has kind of put a damper on this. 

# 8 : Join some kind of a small group. sort of

# 9 : Get more involved with our church. We went on a Couple's Retreat and Couple's Date Night, and attempted to start an Infertility Ministry.


# 10 : Become members at our church. January 23rd!

# 11 : Finish at least 10 quilts. (For me!) Nope!! I have barely sewn a thing all year!  Although I do plan to make a diaper bag pretty soon just to try out different ideas for bags.

# 12 : Read at least 75 books.   Check out my progress at my Master List!  I've slowed down a lot, I don't even know why.  I should probably go to the library and get some books to read... but I do have a bunch of books at home that I could read too.  25 more books to go in the next 2 months... I can do it ;)

# 13 : Keep my house cleaner! yeah... I'm doing a horrible job with this in the last 2 months... morning/noon/night sickness and cleaning do not mesh well together.

# 14 : Get to know my neighbors better.  Ehh.

# 15 : Sing in front of my church congregation. Nope

# 16 : Save $20,000.  We aren't going to meet this goal... we're more than halfway there... but then we decided to buy a baby friendly vehicle, but as soon as we sell my truck we should recoup that.   oh yeah, and we bought a DSLR camera this past week :D

# 17: Pray for my family and friends daily. Yup.

# 18: Finish reading the Bible through the first time  and read it a second time all the way through. Still going on first time through :/

# 19: Rely on God for the big things and the little things. Working on that.

# 20: Share my faith with at least 1 new person a week.  I definitely took the time to share my faith with a few ladies this week :D

# 21: Find a person to bless each week.  yeah

# 22: No Fast Food and No Pop. I can't even think about eating fast food, the thought now makes me throw up let alone eating it.

# 23: Paint my 2nd Bedroom. Done!! I wish I had remembered the date, but I think it was in March or April.

# 24: Learn something new. I've learned a lot of new things :)

# 25: Take a vacation. We went on lots of vacations in May!! I'm hoping we will have one more this fall but I don't know if I will be up to it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.