Saturday, October 15, 2011

Caleb update

Things have been a little bit of a roller coaster when it comes to whether or not Caleb is going to come to stay with us. 

At this point, it looks as though he IS going to come now, but I can't be sure yet.  I don't know when he will be coming.

This is such new territory for me with having an experience that I can't share fully, so I'm being very careful about what I write and what I share.

I won't be able to share pictures of Caleb on here or on Facebook, he is not our child and we have no rights to do so. 

I think mostly I just plan on sharing my experiences with what it's like being a Foster Mom... but for the most part... I can't share anything about Caleb specifically.

This is the most random post.... sorry :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, being a foster parent would be so challenging but I'm so glad there are people like your husband and you out there that have the heart to do it! I'll be praying for you, your husband, your baby and Caleb!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments below.