Saturday, November 5, 2011

21 Weeks Pregnant

How far along:  21 WEEKS... this is the fastest pregnancy ever I swear.
How big is baby:  About 10 1/2 " long and about 12.5 oz!
Maternity clothes:  Definitely wearing maternity clothes.  My size Medium shirts that I bought in the beginning of the pregnancy no longer fit because they have gotten too short and don't cover my belly... I think I'm going to retire them until after birth and my belly size is going back down.
Sleep:  Sleep is still pretty crummy.
Best moment of the week:  Definitely feeling A.J. kick all over the place!  And meeting my best friend's baby... I held her baby and whispered that I had it's best friend cooking and that he would be here in just a few months!
Food cravings:  Nothing really.  I asked Jack to make me some peppermint hot tea this morning and I had two cups of that... I'm not sure if that counts as a craving.
Food aversions:  I projectile vomited my sushi (cooked sushi) that I ate yesterday... Yeah that was fun.  That's the first time that I've had such an immediate and violent reaction to food that I just ate. 
Symptoms:  Still nauseous and throwing up.  Sore back.  Thank the good Lord that I am not having the horrible leg cramps that everyone talks about :)
Movement:  Lots of little bumps and kicks at night... and whenever I slow down or sit down now!
What I’m looking forward to:  Ashley's baby coming home and me learning every little tip and trick that she has for a newborn baby and breastfeeding :D I feel bad for her because I've already asked her about 3000 questions... and I plan to keep them coming haha.
What I miss:  No back pain... but I can deal.
Next appt:  Middle of November some time.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Lol and I'll be the one to ask you thousands of questions some day soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to believe you're over halfway done!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments below.