Sunday, November 20, 2011

23 Weeks Pregnant and Belly Pictures

How far along:  23 Weeks!! I'm in my 6th month... this is just nuts.
How big is baby:  Over 12" long and a bit over 1lb in weight :) It's really hard to guess this because at this point, babies start to vary quite a bit in size and without an ultrasound, it's hard to know exactly.
Maternity clothes:  Yup... I still wish they made maternity hoodies... Although I did buy a zip up hoodie yesterday at a maternity outlet store.  I spent $165 on 5 long sleeve shirts, 1 tshirt, 1 super cute sweater, (which I will put the picture in at the bottom of this post), 1 zip up hoodie and a pair of matching sweatpants.
Sleep:  Still crummy sleep... I wake up every couple hours to go to the bathroom.  Last night I almost fell asleep on the toilet.
Best moment of the week:  Feeling those kicks all day long.... and our 4th anniversary.
Food cravings:  We went to Frankenmuth, MI yesterday ( where we went on our "honeymoon") and I asked if they had peppermint icecream in yet and they said they don't get that until December... but somehow, four years ago, I got it on our "honeymoon" ... so that was really the only food that I was hoping I could eat.  On the way home we bought some Edy's Peppermint Ice Cream but it just wasn't the same and wasn't nearly as good as whatever we had 4 years ago.
Food aversions:  Not really... nothing really sounds super amazing or tasty
Symptoms:  Throwing up, Round Ligament Pains, Back pains
Movement:  Lots and lots of kicks and rolls. 
What I’m looking forward to:  I guess meeting my new set of Doctors and in the same token, NOT looking forward to going in to my doctors office to get my records sent over to the new place. 
What I miss:  Being able to brush my teeth without throwing up ;) And spending a morning without hugging the toilet.
Next appt:  This week.  Doctor's appointment from last week went fine, measured great, my blood pressure is great, baby's heartbeat is great... everything's great.  



These are my 23 week belly pictures... taken in the dressing room at Motherhood Maternity while trying on my new sweater.  It's sparkly and I can't wait to wear it for Thanksgiving.  My stomach definitely looks different depending on how much I have eaten that day. I think this belly was after a donut and a (decaf) coffee.













1 comment:

Feel free to leave your comments below.