Saturday, November 26, 2011

24 Weeks Pregnant and Viability!! (And Bump Pic)

How far along:  24 weeks !! Viability day :))))
How big is baby: No idea, but bigger than last week haha.
Maternity clothes:  Yup. Definitely in maternity clothes now.
Sleep:  still sleeping poorly. 
Best moment of the week:  Today is viability day!!! (Meaning the baby would have a great chance of survival if born after today!)  Thanksgiving was super fun too. 
This is Jack's Grandpa and I... This man right here is who we are naming Arie after :P  I LOVE this guy... we also got to have a long conversation with him about how he got his name and why everyone in the family calls him something different haha.  It's a great story that I will have to write down for AJ's baby book :) 
 
Food cravings:  I wanted some ice cream last night... so on our way home, Jack and I stopped at Kroger and bought 4 different kinds of ice cream... LOL.
Food aversions:  Nothing really sounds tasty.
Symptoms:  Still throwing up, although I've had a couple days off this week from that.  
Movement:  LOTS of kicking.  I think Arie is having a party in there for Viability day, because he's been kicking like a mad man all morning!!!
What I’m looking forward to:  Getting my house back in order... My sister stayed the night on Thanksgiving since she's in town, and that helped me to get all of Caleb's stuff cleaned up and out of his old room.  I just need to move my sewing area back into that room and then I'll be golden :) I'm ready for my house to go back to normal instead of being a cluttered mess.
What I miss:  Riding my dirtbike lol
Next appt:  Right before Christmas... I have my glucose test.  Yayyy.  
 My belly this morning... @24 weeks.  Definitely growing and definitely getting more and more round.  As Jack would say, "It's really sticking out there!" I look much more pregnant standing up and look much more chubby sitting down lol. But this is definitely a baby bump :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for v-day! That picture of you two is great :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments below.