Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Liebster Blog Award!

I was given this award by the my internet BFF and soul mate, Megan at This Space For Rent. According to Megan, Liebster means "dearest" in German. This one has been floating around the blogosphere this week, going to folks with less than 200 followers.  Thank you Megan... you warm my heart lady.



Here are the rules to pass this baby on: 
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite bloggers and keep it going!
Here are 5 bloggers I would like to pass the award on to:
(okay - First place would be Megan, but obviously I can't pass it back to her lol) 
2.  Leah, from Olive You
3.  Heather, from Every Day Evans
4.  Jackie, from Let's Sit Outside
5.  Missy, from Death by Chocolate Martini

2 comments:

  1. Thanks friend! I actually just got this award a few weeks ago ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments below.