Saturday, December 3, 2011

25 Weeks Pregnant

How far along:  25 weeks! 
How big is baby: According to the baby websites... almost 2 lbs and 14" from head to toe... that's unbelievable that I have a baby growing that's over a foot long!!!
Maternity clothes:  Yup.
Sleep:  I think I might need a body pillow... or a bed to myself ;)
Best moment of the week:  Jack being able to feel baby kick all week.
Food aversions:  None, but no cravings either.
Symptoms:  Still throwing up, it's not every day though.  I had a big spurt of energy this week and cleaned and cleaned my house.  Man, Jack just does not clean the same way I do :)   
Movement:  All sorts of movement every day!!
What I’m looking forward to: 3rd Trimester!! 2 weeks ... that's just unbelievable.
What I miss:  Nothing, it's definitely worth it.
Next appt:  Right before Christmas. 


1 comment:

  1. I love your bump, soul mate. Haha! Check out my blog--I gave you another award!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments below.