Monday, December 19, 2011

27 Weeks Pregnant

How far along:  27 weeks 2 days.
How big is baby: big? Lol
Maternity clothes:  yep. Although today I'm wearing Jack's sweater.
Sleep: snoogle pillow is not for me. I'm just learning to fall back to sleep quickly!
Best moment of the week:  um, I'm really not sure. Kicks are getting stronger and stronger.
Food aversions:  sweets
Food cravings: Steak. This one is super strange since I hardly ever eat red meat. I am a chicken eater mainly. But I wanted Steak really bad and went to a steakhouse yesterday and I had the most delicious steak with veggies.
Symptoms:  Still throwing up and lots of nausea.
Movement:  All sorts of movement every day!
What I’m looking forward to: Christmas this weekend and baby showers in a couple weeks!!
What I miss:  Nothing, it's definitely worth it.
Next appt:  This week is my glucose test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.