Monday, January 23, 2012

99 things you never cared to know about me

(I apologize for the incorrect link sent out to my email subscribers... but you guys are smart, you probably figured out that the last email was a repeat of the link sent on Saturday.)

I'm very bored and have zero motivation to do anything... so here I am ... doing absolutely zero productive.  I might organize my sewing area or sew later... no promises.

1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closet doors are always closed around here.  i would also sleep with my bedroom and bathroom doors closed too but my cat really doesn't like that and will make a big fuss all night long if he's locked out of any room that he doesn't think he should be.
2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?  Nope.  I have long hair and their little bottles hardly have enough in them to wash / condition my hair once.
3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Oh man, there is no way Jack and I could sleep with the sheets tucked in.  I sleep with my feet out usually and for the last several weeks, I wake up with zero blankets or sheets on me at all.  Plus, I get up probably 10+ times each night to go pee, so it would be ridiculously annoying to try to climb in and out of bed with sheets tucked in... plus, who has sheets long enough to tuck in?? Our mattress is so deep, there is no way a sheet would tuck in on both sides with both Jack and I in the bed!
4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No... but Jack stole one that said "Albert Ct" and gave it to me as a present.  (My sister started calling me Albert when I was in 6th grade for some reason.)
5: Do you like to use post-it notes? When I worked in an office, absolutely.
6: Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Nope.  I get coupons mailed to me from Kroger and I use those (they send me a lot of things for free stuff) and then I use the electronic coupons on Kroger's website.
7: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Bear.  I freaking HATE things that fly and sting.
8: Do you have freckles? No.
9: Do you always smile for pictures? If I know someone is taking a picture of me.
10: What is your biggest pet peeve? Noises that come from a mouth... or animals licking themselves.  EWww.
11: Do you ever count your steps when you walk? More times than not actually.  And when I used to run, that's how I would get my distance in.  I would count and then I would just lose track of how long/far I ran and I would only concentrate on the number of steps.  For some reason that was easier for me and worked for me.
12: Have you ever peed in the woods? Yup.  I love camping.
13: What about pooped in the woods? Yup.
14: Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? Um... I don't think so.  I'm not big on dancing.
15: Do you chew your pens and pencils? No
16: How many different places have you fallen asleep this week?  2.  Our bed and the couch.
17: What size is your bed? Queen.  Hopefully in the next year or two we can upgrade to a king sized bed!!!
18: What is your Song of the week? I don't really have one. 
19: Is it okay for guys to wear pink? I don't like the color pink ... and really don't like it on guys.
20: Do you still watch cartoons? Nope.
21: Whats your least favorite movie? I couldn't tell you.  I don't watch movies that I don't like.
22: Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Now why on earth would I share a secret like this one??
23: What do you drink with dinner? Water.
24: What do you dip a chicken nugget in? 1. I don't eat chicken nuggets.  2. If I make some sort of breaded chicken that I want a dipper ... It's any of the following things: Honey, Honey Mustard, Honey BBQ, BBQ, Ketchup or Ranch.
25: What is your favorite food? Mostly homemade things.  I don't have one favorite.
26: What movies could you watch over and over and still love? The Blind Side and Fireproof.
27: Last person you kissed/kissed you? My husband.
28: Were you ever a boy/girl scout? I was a Brownie.
29: Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Absolutely not.
30: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? I wrote out all my thank you cards for my showers.
31: Can you change the oil on a car? Depending on the vehicle... Probably.
32: Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Yes
33: Ever ran out of gas? No.
34: Favorite kind of sandwich? Turkey and swiss on whole wheat with honey mustard, lettuce, tomato, a little bit of mayo and red onion slices.
35: Best thing to eat for breakfast? Weekend or week day?  Weekends - Anything from Pancakes to French toast to crepes to scrambled eggs and toast... I love breakfast foods.  Week days? Yogurt with fruit and granola or cereal and milk.
36: What is your usual bedtime? 8pm lol
37: Are you lazy? There is a difference between lazy and pregnant.  When I wasn't pregnant I worked my tush off around the house and outside the house.  Now... Not quite so much but mostly because even walking up a flight of stairs takes my breath away.  When the baby comes... I will be no where close to lazy because I will have so much to do and I have been laid out so long that I can't WAIT to run up and down my stairs 50920938432 times a day lol
38: When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Whatever we had lying around. 
39: What is your Chinese astrological sign? Is there such a thing? I have no idea.
40: How many languages can you speak? 2. 
41: Do you have any magazine subscriptions? McCall's Quilting... I will never subscribe to them again though, it was SO annoying to get a renewal letter WEEKLY for the last 6 months!! Plus they only send out a magazine every 2 months!! Annoying!!!!
42: Which are better legos or lincoln logs? I don't have a preference, but Jack would tell you Legos.
43: Are you stubborn? Yes.
44: Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Leno... but I REALLY don't like talk shows at all.
45: Ever watch soap operas? I think the drama shows I watch probably count as soap operas... but as far as the real daytime tv soaps, nope.
46: Are you afraid of heights? Kind of.
47: Do you sing in the car? definitely
48: Do you sing in the shower? yup
49: Do you dance in the car? Occasionally
50: Ever used a gun? No, but at some point I will.
51: Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Last year... but next time will be this weekend... we are doing maternity photos.
52: Do you think musicals are cheesy? Nope.
53: Is Christmas stressful? Only when you are dealing with stressful people.  Next Christmas we are being VERY clear.  ZERO presents will be exchanged.
54: Ever eat a pierogi? Yes... MMM! I want to make some pierogi's!!
55: Favorite type of fruit pie? Apple crisp
56: Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Stay at home Mom.
57: Do you believe in ghosts? No.
58: Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Yes.
59: Take a vitamin daily? Yes
60: Wear slippers? No, my dogs eat them.  Plus my feet regulate my temperature and if I wore slippers or socks all the time, I would be way too warm.
61: Wear a bath robe? Only when I'm sick and really cold.
62: What do you wear to bed? Jack's tshirts and pj pants.
63: First concert? James Taylor
64: Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Target
65: Nike or Adidas? Nike
66: Cheetos Or Fritos? Cheetos
67: Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Sunflower seeds
68: Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? no
69: Ever take dance lessons? Does gym class in middle school and high school count? If no, then no.
70: Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? He is an automotive designer.
71: Can you curl your tongue? Yes.
72: Ever won a spelling bee? I am not sure, probably not.
73: Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yes.
74: Own any record albums? No
75: Own a record player? No
76: Regularly burn incense? Definitely no.
77: Ever been in love? Yes.
78: Who would you like to see in concert? Probably any one of the Christian bands that I like
79: What was the last concert you saw? Church has to count, it's live music ... right? ;)
80: Hot tea or cold tea? Depends on the weather.
81: Tea or coffee? Coffee. 
82: Sugar or snickerdoodles? Neither.
83: Can you swim well? Yes
84: Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes
85: Are you patient? Learning patience.
86: DJ or band, at a wedding? We used an ipod.
87: Ever won a contest? Not that I can think of.
88: Ever have plastic surgery? Nope
89: Which are better black or green olives? It depends.
90: Can you knit or crochet? both
91: Best room for a fireplace? Library
92: Do you want to get married? Already did
93: If married, how long have you been married? 4 years 2 months 6 days
94: Who was your HS crush? Jon
95: Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? No
96: Do you have kids? Pregnant with number 1!
97: Do you want kids? Yes!!!
98: Whats your favorite color? Blue
99: Do you miss anyone right now? Jack... I miss him all week that he's at work.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Allie, its krystal i started my blog. I'm trying to figure out how to work it. In the meantime i was wondering if i could borrow this quiz? Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments below.