Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year... 2012

I was thinking about my last several new years last night... where was I and who was I with.
December 31, 2004 - I was at my Dad's house partying with my friends and my sister and a couple of her friends... Jack included. 

December 31, 2005 - I had some friends over at my Dad's house and then Jack picked me up and I went to Justin T's house to a party with Jack.


December 31, 2006 - Jack and I were at my apartment with Brother-in-law and Sister-in-Law and we watched The Sound of Music. 

December 31, 2007 - Jack and I were living in the little apartment at my Dad's house after we got married and we went to sleep early.  And we woke up the next morning to a huge snow storm.




December 31, 2008 - Jack and I lived in Wisconsin and Brother-in-law and Sister-in-law had come out to visit us for New Year's Eve.  We watched the ball drop on TV and realized that Central Time Zone just watches a repeat of the ball dropping in NYC, and it was a big disappointment.

December 31, 2009 - Jack and I had moved back to Michigan in November and we were renting his Uncle's basement while Jack looked for a job.  We went to bed early while Jack's 3 cousins stayed up and wrestled late into the night.  Nothing too exciting or notable.

December 31, 2010 - Jack and I spent our first New Year's Eve at our new house.  Brother-in-law and Sister-in-law came over for a fondue party!  (stole pictures from SIL's facebook)



(The beer was for the cheese lol)  And I'm in the pink across the table and Jack is in grey.)

December 31, 2011 - Jack and I stayed up watching movies at home and went to sleep at 12:05 am :)

I can't wait to see what next year will be like with a 9 month old baby :))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.