Monday, February 13, 2012

35 Weeks Pregnant / 35 days go to

How far along:  35 weeks... a little belated. Saturday we had a little hospital visit that took up the whole day.
How big is baby: 
He's big. lol. Over 5lbs probably.

Maternity clothes:  Yes.  I'm ready for normal clothes again! :0)
Sleep: I'm still not sleeping very comfortably but I am sleeping deeper for the hours that I am sleeping which is awesome.
Best moment of the week:  I suppose it was leaving the hospital on Saturday knowing that the baby was great and that I am going to be fine.  And getting maternity photos back.
Food aversions:  Nothing
Food cravings: Chinese food I guess. 
Symptoms: sore back, braxton hicks, swelling.
Movement: LOTS of movement this week.
What I’m looking forward to:  His birth!!
Next appt: This week!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture, it is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad everything is ok! he will be here soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if you are already 3 :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments below.