Sunday, March 4, 2012

38 Weeks Pregnant! And Maternity Photos galore.

How far along:  38 weeks and some change!
How big is baby: 
I had an ultrasound last week or the week before last and he measured in the 40th percentile.  He's probably a little over 6lbs now.

Maternity clothes:  Yes.  I'm definitely more comfortable in most PJ's but even some of my PJ pants are too tight.  I'm ready to start decreasing in size instead of increasing lol
Sleep: Still not getting very much good sleep... and I realized that I haven't slept through the night since July.  I guess I can safely assume that it might be at least until this July until I do get another night through the night haha.
Best moment of the week: Passed my NST, baby's doing great.  Doctor's just waiting for my contractions to get regular!! I think if I can I am going to try to talk Jack into going shopping somewhere... I'm just not sure where. 
Food aversions:  Nothing... my m/s came back a little but it's mostly gagging and nausea.
Food cravings: Sweets.  What on earth!!! I crave and want an unbelievable amount of sugar.
Symptoms: contractions even if they are irregular, sore back, SORE hips and knees, swelling and nausea.  I'm ready baby boy whenever you are!
Movement: I can definitely tell when he's sleeping and when he's awake!
What I’m looking forward to:  His birth!!
Next appt:  Because of a pre-eclampsia scare, they are wanting me to come to the office two times a week to monitor both my blood pressure and the baby.





































All photos taken by Adam... Check him out - http://www.breakfastwithadam.com/

3 comments:

  1. Great maternity photos!! :) so many good ones to cherish. :) Congrats on your baby boy, I hear he has arrived! What a blessing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pics ^^ Today I wonder if you have your boy in your arms...

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments below.