Wednesday, May 2, 2012

8 weeks/ 2 months update!

Arie will be 2 months old on Saturday the 5th... it went by so fast it's crazy.  It's also crazy that I've managed to take at least one (if not 50) pictures every day of his life.

I love this little man more than words can even describe.

Everything is still going great.  Breastfeeding is awesome.  Easiest part about him.  He's not sleeping through the night, he gets up at least twice between 8pm and 6am.  Tooootally fine by me.  He still sleeps in my arms every night, also totally fine by me.  Cloth diapering is going great and I'm about to strip the diapers a second time.  It appears as though I might be using too much detergent because I think I keep getting detergent build up. I need to check the weather and see when the next sunny day will be so that I can hang my diapers out on the line to dry and sun.  As of yesterday, I am officially 1 lb above my "official" pre-pregnancy weight.  I'm  hoping to lose another 40-50 lbs.

 I weighed him last night and he is 10lbs 8.5oz.  He's growing by about 1 1/2 oz a day.  It's pretty crazy how fast this little munchkin is growing.  I swear, it seems like he's about to grow out of 3 month sized clothing.  It feels like not very long ago that we retired the newborn sized and preemie sized clothing!!

We have done a couple day trips to the in-laws that have been successful.  I just over pack on his clothes and diapers and we go through almost all of the diapers I pack, always.  Today was the first day that we went to my mom's house with him.


From hours old to almost 2 months old... he's gained 4 1/2 lbs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.