Wednesday, May 30, 2012

iPhone photo dump

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
On Memorial Day my little man slept in my k'tan wrap for 3 hours while I cleaned my house! Score!!
Plus I'm in clothes that havent fit me in a long time. I really hope the weight keeps coming off!


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
My big boy sitting in Daddy's chair on Memorial Day!



Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
My beautiful babe... Doubled his birth weight at just shy of 3 months old with being exclusively breastfed.


That's all for now...

Our bedroom furniture is being delivered today and I am so excited!! I can't wait to post a bedroom reveal! I better make sure my camera is charged!

3 comments:

  1. Oh he is just so cute!! I love the last pic, and congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wanting to start babywearing my 9 week old....are you happy with your K'Tan? I have heard mixed reviews on it and wanted to ask someone that I know is a babywearer! Many people say that it's impossible to tighten up and should get a size smaller than you would think you need. I wear a size XL in shirts so I was thinking about getting a L....any advice would be much appreciated! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karissa-
      I loooove my ktan. There is a size chart on it that is correct. I'm short (5'3") and I have size 38DD bra post pregnancy and I think my ktan is a medium. I wore an Xl in shirts and now I'm down to a large and it still fits. That's true that you can't adjust the size, but mine fits fabulously! Just follow the size chart on the ktan and then save your receipt and try it for a week or two and return if you feel like you need a different size. It should be very snug so remember that. I hope that helps! My email is listed on the side bar, feel free to ask any more questions if you have them. I love baby wearing and I would be more than happy to help if I can.
      -Allison

      Delete

Feel free to leave your comments below.