Friday, June 1, 2012

May wrap up and June goals

May went by in the blink of an eye. It's true that out life on Earth is a blink of an eye but as much as time started to speed up when Jack and I got married, it seems to be on warp speed since we had AJ.

This past month I have lost 11lbs. I'm trying to figure out what my goal is for June. I would like to lose 15lbs but I don't want to set too high of a goal.

Arie is now 12lbs 4oz. He's almost 24" long. He's thinking about sitting up on his own. And he loves toys and now he bats at them.

We got our bedroom almost completely redone. I need a couple finishing touches and then I am going to post pictures and have a reveal post.

We also have some other drama going on that I have never shared on this blog before, but I'm thinking about it. I'm just sick of hiding it and pretending like its not something that we have had to deal with or pretending everything is okay when it's not. This blog is just way more public than other blogs that I've written, so it's a little different sharing things like that. At this point though, I have lost all hope that anything will change and I'm ready to be open about it. That's the way I've always been able to deal the best, by writing about my experiences and writing about things helps me let go and move on. So that's another one of my goals, to be more open about this avenue of our life.

I have an ongoing goal to add more money to savings and pay extra on principal for our mortgage every month to work towards living debt free.

I also have another ongoing goal to keep my house neater and cleaner. My mom bought me a hard floor scrubber that makes a huge difference on how much time it takes me to get my floors clean.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like things are going well! Congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments below.