Monday, July 30, 2012

How to Clean out your refrigerator

For fun, I took some picture on how I clean out my fridge.  I don't even pretend to be a photographer, so excuse my terrible photos.

First - You have your nasty fridge.  Embarrassing.




Empty everything and take out all removable shelves.
 Scrub down all surfaces with hot soapy water.

Start washing everything in HOT soapy water. 

All of my food that I didn't throw away from being spoiled or expired.

Husband and AJ supervising... Arie's practicing his surfing skills.
 Nasty nastiness.
 I'm getting distracted by male bonding.
 Really, it's gross.
 Get it all good and clean!

 This is the soap that I use, on the left.  I love Mrs. Meyers... Lavender is my favorite scent so far.  This stuff works great!
 After washing and drying everything off, replace all the shelves

 Put your food back.
And enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.