Monday, July 2, 2012

I have a lot to do tomorrow

I guess I'm not really writing this for anyone other than myself... But I have a lot to do tomorrow and I don't know how I'm going to get it all done.

AJ doesn't sleep well not with me. Either in my arms or even in a wrap. Always has been this way and I don't mind it one bit.

Today I tried to get stuff done... And I really was massively productive. It's just a little bit frustrating when I'm hanging out and holding my babe when I want him to sleep and have me scrub the floor.

I was wiping up Dixie's food dish holder thing & I grabbed a scotch brite pad and scrubbed the grout around it. Well, I'm sure you can guess that now I need to scrub all of my grout. I know this will probably be a week long project since I can only sneak in about a half hour of scrubbing at a time.

Tomorrow I need to go to the post office and grocery store. I also want to make some dinner rolls. I need to prepare a chicken dinner and sides for 6 1/2 people (there will be a one year old eating). I was thinking about making banana chocolate chip muffins that I can eat too. I finished my pumpkin chai muffins today for breakfast.

AJ is *almost* grown out of his yellow edge size small GMD prefolds. I plan to order the next size up (red edge) in the next couple days. I don't need any more covers because his small covers still fit him and I have 7 one size covers. I should be good on covers.

I'm not sure how I'm going to budget my time tomorrow. Don't know what to do first.

Post office and grocery store? I have to make a list for the grocery store... While I'm making the list, I could be making the dough for the dinner rolls. I want to scrub my hard floors downstairs. I need to dust my bedroom.

Has anyone seen that movie, "I don't know how she does it" with Sarah Jessica Parker? She makes a mental list constantly. That's what I've got going on.

It's almost 10pm and I'm clearly so tired that I can't even write a coherent blog post. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.