- Giving my life to Christ in 2006. Humbling myself and asking for forgiveness from my savior is the best thing I've ever done and will ever do in this life.
- Reading the whole Bible. I need to do it again. (And again, and again, and again, etc.)
- Staying married. We have gone through some trials that could have easily ripped apart our marriage and God has seen us through. Fifth wedding anniversary is in two months!
- Drug free labor & delivery. (Until hour 20/21... and my epidural was a total dud!) I feel like a total badass.
- 6 Months (so far) of exclusively breastfeeding.
Sunday, September 9, 2012
16/30 Things... Five Greatest Accomplishments
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?