Sunday, September 9, 2012

18/30 Things... Most Difficult Thing to Forgive

18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?

Without getting into the details, since this is one part of my life that I choose not to share on my blog...

Everything that happened leading up to mine & Jack's wedding day and how I have been treated ever since.

Since the situation is ongoing, it is very difficult to make a decision to forgive continually.  I hope and pray for a complete resolution where complete forgiveness can be achieved.

It's hard because our wedding day should be our happiest day, and we left in tears and we can't look at our pictures without remembering how cruelly we were treated that day... like I said, it's choosing every day to forgive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.