Tuesday, September 4, 2012

2/30 Things... 3 Fears

2. Describe 3 fears you have and explain how they became fears.

Number One: Absolutely anything that flies and stings.  I am terrified of bees, hornets, wasps, yellow jackets; seriously, all of the above.  I don't know if this requires explanation.

Number Two: Thunderstorms & Tornados.  This is a new fear that developed in 2008 when the forecast showed a light breeze and a tornado hit our apartment complex.  We were very fortunate to be safe.  The fact that out of a thunderstorm, a tornado can form makes me fear both.  Now that we own a home the fear of storm damage became a part of this.  And, finally, since becoming a mother, the fear of not being able to protect my child is a big part of this.  

Number Three: I don't really have any more... I know that a lot of common things are things happening to Jack or AJ, but God is in control.  I know that applies to the top two as well, but I never claimed to be a perfect person. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments below.