Tuesday, September 4, 2012

3/30 Things... Relationship with husband

3. Describe your relationship with your husband.

Jack is my best friend.  He truly is the absolute best friend that I have ever had, I'm not just being cheesy.  I tell him everything that crosses my mind, no matter how crazy or off the wall, and I never worry about him judging me.  He's got my back, and I've got his.  I trust him completely.  He's a great listener and a slow story teller.  He has strengths where I have weaknesses and he is a perfect compliment to me.

We are still learning to work as a well oiled machine, as new parents.  Jack has been an excellent partner in all that life has thrown at us.  He started as a great friend, and then boyfriend, and then loving fiance, and then husband.  After that he became my protector and defender, my provider (in a non-redneck/trashy-don't-haul-my-husband-off-to-jail-because-he's-my-provider-type-of-way) and my leader.  He became my strength as we battled through years of infertility and he became my caregiver who washed out my barf bowl throughout my miraculous pregnancy.  He was my coach through labor and delivery and he's my co-pilot as the father of our son.

We have had a lot of bumps along the way, but over all, I could not be happier to be about to celebrate our fifth wedding anniversary in November.  Love you babe.

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing wife and mom, and I married WAY out of my league. Love you wife.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments below.