Thursday, September 20, 2012

Getting sick of dairy free diet

Today is one of those days where I'm just sick of being dairy free. I want some cheese, milk, yogurt, and butter.

I'm trying to make a grocery list and that includes a meal plan.

I never in my life thought I would say this, but I am really sick of chocolate. Since that's pretty much the only dessert I can have, I have overdoses on Brownies to the point that I felt so sick after eating some today that I threw up.

I'm to the point where I need a lot more variety in my diet or I would rather just not eat.

I guess I'll go back to drooling over every Pinterest recipe.


Man I look forward to when we can have pizza for dinner again.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if this will help or hurt, but when I was dairy-free for my baby, I made a Pinterest Board titled "Food for When I Can Eat Dairy" again. It helped me dream.
    Until then, have you tried pizza with avocado instead of cheese? I really liked that. And hummuses - all kinds - like original hummus, and esp. black bean hummus. And now that it's fall, you could try yummy soups/stews?
    Sorry, it kind of sucks. But it sure beats a screaming baby with blood in the poo. I'm prego again and am gonna just cut out dairy @ 38 weeks to try and avoud the problemo altogether.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im really really not sure this would work... but could you use soya milk to make ice cream? i just found a recipe :) http://dairyfreecooking.about.com/od/dessertsbeverages/r/vanillaicecream.htm

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments below.